Take a Break (Checking in With Self)

Youth Forum

Moderator: Administrator

Take a Break (Checking in With Self)

Postby Administrator » Tue May 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Checking in With Self

Often we need to slow down or stop what we are doing in order to think about how we feel or what may be bothering us. At times, things seem to happen quickly and when it comes to problem gambling, it is not unusual for life to begin to spiral out of control.

Take a break is an expression we want you to remember. Every day try to slow things down a little by taking a brief break to check in to see what you’re doing and how you’re feeling. If your or someone else’s gambling is making you uncomfortable or unhappy, we’re here to help. You can post a note or give us a call. If you feel you can wait for a response, than drop us a line and we’ll get back to you, but if you need to connect with someone right now then stop what you’re doing and give us a call. The important thing is to be honest with YOU.

24-hour Confidential HelpLine
1-888-ADMIT-IT
(1-888-236-4848)
Administrator

Re: Take a Break (Checking in With Self)

Postby Williamvigil » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:14 am

Your idea is nice. I would say it is one of the medicine for people to recover from boring mind. The continuation of any work will leads to people boring feelings. So that to over come that one we have to take break among that. Try to think about our work . Every time we should be happy mind. Try to rewind our work which are currently doing and try to think about done work also.
Williamvigil

Postby Jarund » Wed May 25, 2016 11:33 am

Thanks for the info guys they are really helpful to me.
Jarund

Postby Jarund » Wed May 25, 2016 11:36 am

I really appreciate it.
Jarund

Return to Youth