Have you ever gambled before?

College Students Forum

Moderator: Administrator

Have you ever gambled before?

Postby Administrator » Tue May 13, 2008 10:08 pm

(originally posted by Roh)

i gambled on a game of pool the other day and lost. I didnt really think much of it, but the guy i was playing was really aggressive about the game. So in a way i really let him win so he wouldnt feel bad if he lost. I guess i dont have what it takes to be a winner when i want to see everyone else win. but maybe that makes me a winner.
Administrator

Postby Administrator » Tue May 13, 2008 10:09 pm

(originally posted by EricF0515)

I was the guy who would get really frustrated while playing. I used to gamble a lot, and a good amount on pool. It always raised the intensity. At first, that is why I liked gambling. But that same intensity is what lead me to hating the person I became when I made a bet. It's crazy. I've lost good friends over stupid games of pool. I don't know if you did the right thing by letting him win. It may have been the right thing for your sake, because it may have sent him off, I know it used to for me. I'm not sure, however, what would have been the best thing for him.
Administrator

Re: Have you ever gambled before?

Postby Williamvigil » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:45 am

No never. I never go behind gambling. it is one of the bad habit. Through that we will loss our earning money. I would say each and every people must be careful in this type pf activities and overtime should try to remove this activities. Gambling is the act or practice of risking the loss of something important by taking a chance or acting recklessly.
Williamvigil

Re: Have you ever gambled before?

Postby Richard789 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:05 am

No.. I didn't.. I have no interest on gambling.. I have some group of friends who go behind gambling..
Richard789

Return to College Students