Counseling for loved ones

Forum for Family members and loved ones affected by gambling problems
horrorfan

Counseling for loved ones

Post by horrorfan » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:41 am

If are a loved one of a compulsive gambler, there are resources that can help you. Loved ones need just as much help as the gambler. There are support meetings available to you, workbooks specifically geared towards family members and counseling services.

Loved ones need guidance, advice and support to be able to rebuild the relationship, trust, finances and emotional health. Don't feel like there is nothing available to you. There is help!!! The FCCG offers a variety of resources to loved ones including the new Recovery Path Program which allows loved ones to seek professional counseling regardless of the financial situation the family is in.

Don't feel like you are alone in this, call today for assistance!!!! 1-888-ADMIT-IT is there for you!!!!!

Williamvigil

Re: Counseling for loved ones

Post by Williamvigil » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:09 am

I think you provided information here one of the useful information.There are so many people in this world have feeling like i am alone in this worlds. Certainly that people will need one counseling to remove that kind of problems. Any way thanks for your sharing information.

tomikajenifer

Post by tomikajenifer » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:51 am

My father is affect and his gambling habits are getting worse.
We will our very best first to help him as a family, if it didn't worked out we will try counseling.

xiuwen

Post by xiuwen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:35 pm

My friend have problem of gambling too ...
and the problem is getting worse day by day ...
www.maxbetandroid.com